Thursday, April 28, 2011

5 Minutes Peace

The other night I was checking another item off of a little novel I like to call my To-Do List - it happened to be "Shower"...yes, shower is actually a chore on my list - I began my usual start to finish routine when I had I realized that the only thing I was rushing to next was bed.. Somewhere between dreading the inevitable hair drying to come, the hair washing, shaving, and scrubbing I had forgotten that this was my time. For the next 5 minutes I just simply enjoyed the peace&quiet of the moment -- I cannot even tell you how relaxing it was! (Ok, ok...it was SUPER relaxing!!)

I decided that every single day from now on I am going to make it a point  to add a new item to my To-Do List - "5 Minutes Peace". I highly recommend it..!

No comments:

Post a Comment